Last updated December 2013
What sort of web information TVillas collects?
Our website records information about visits to our site in order to analyse the results and make improvements for the better.
What sort of personal information TVillas collects?
Here are the types of information we gather:
* Information that you provide voluntarily: We record information that you enter on our website (e.g. by booking) or provide through communications with us. You can choose not to provide certain information. We use the information to help you in your requests, as well as in making our website easier to navigate. We do not and cannot see or use your private credit card/banking information. Transactions are carried out by partner financial providers. The only credit information we receive is success or failure of the transaction.
* Information received through our newsletter: If you opted to receive our newsletter, we track if you open the newsletter or click through to our website. If you do not want to receive further newsletters from us you can simply unsubscribe using the link at the bottom of the newsletter. This one-click process has immediate effect and there are no questions asked.
Does TVillas share the information it collects?
No, your information being kept private is important for us as a service and we will never sell your information to others. We only share information in regards to the following:
* Informing owners: When you book, your contact information is forwarded along with your booking details to the property owner or their manager.
* Protecting TVillas and others: We release personal information when appropriate to comply with the law; to enforce agreements; and to protect the rights, property, or safety of TVillas, to our users, or to others. This includes exchanging information to combat fraud and credit risk. However, we do not disclose customer information for commercial gain.
* With Your Consent: Other than the above, we will inform you if we want to share your information with third parties and we will respect your consent or refusal.
What about cookies?
Cookies help to memorise the preferences you make when you visit our website. These track, for example, the use of languages or cities and are useful to measure effectiveness of our pages and marketing efforts.
For more information…
If you have more questions about navigating securely on our website, you can e-mail us at email@example.com or call our customer service +44 (0) 77 862 68962.